Feb 4 (Reuters) - MAZDA MOTOR CORP PARENT-ONLY EARNINGS ESTIMATES (in billions of yen unless specified) Full year to Full year to March 31,2009 March 31,2009 LATEST PREVIOUS FORECAST FORECAST Sales 1.84 trln 2.18 trln Operating loss 98.00 prft 20.00 Recurring loss 63.00 prft 41.00 Net loss 35.00 prft 24.00 NOTE - Mazda Motor Corp is an automaker based in southern Japan. Strong in sporty cars and small vehicles. For latest earnings estimates made by Toyo Keizai, please double ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mazda Motor -2008/09 parent forecast" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642