July 30 (Reuters) - MAZDA MOTOR CORP CONSOLIDATED EARNINGS ESTIMATES (in billions of yen unless specified) Full year to Full year to March 31,2010 March 31,2010 LATEST PREVIOUS FORECAST FORECAST Sales 2.03 trln 2.03 trln Operating loss 50.00 loss 50.00 Recurring loss 60.00 loss 60.00 Net loss 50.00 loss 50.00 EPS loss 38.12 yen loss 38.12 yen NOTE - Mazda Motor Corp is an automaker based in southern Japan. Strong in sporty cars and small vehicles. For latest earnings ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mazda Motor -2009/10 group forecast" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642