TOKYO, Aug 27 (Reuters) - Mazda Motor Corp , one-third owned by Ford Motor Co , said its president, Lewis Booth, would step down as of Wednesday to take up the post of chief operating officer (COO) at Ford Europe. Japan's fifth-largest auto maker said executive vice president Hisakazu Imaki, 60, would replace Booth as president and chief executive officer (CEO).
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mazda President Booth to step down" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.