TOKYO, March 29 (Reuters) - Mazda Motor Corp said on Monday need for a speedy launch of hybrid cars in Japan was one of the reasons for a tie-up with Toyota Motor Corp . In announcing the deal with Toyota, Mazda Executive Vice President Masaharu Yamaki also said there was no change in its strong relationship with Ford Motor Co .
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mazda: rapid hybrid launch reason for Toyota deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642