DETROIT, July 27 (Reuters) - Mazda Motor Corp is recalling 217,500 Tribute SUVs in the United States due to a problem with the throttle that could make it difficult to slow down a vehicle after a driver fully or nearly presses down the accelerator. The Japanese automaker's recall affects vehicles made for the 2001 to 2006 and 2008 model years that were equipped with the 3-liter, V6 engine and speed control. Mazda did not make a 2007 Tribute, according to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mazda to recall 217,500 Tribute SUVs for throttle issue" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.