TOKYO, May 29 (Reuters) - Mazda Motor Corp , Japan's fifth-largest automaker, said on Thursday it planned to recall more than 174,000 units of its Atenza, MPV and Roadster models worldwide after receiving a dozen complaints, most of which related to a defective fog lamp. Mazda, owned one-third by Ford Motor Co , said it would recall 78,505 of the vehicles in Japan and about 96,000 overseas, including the United States, Canada and the UK. There have been no reports of any accident ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mazda to recall over 174,000 Atenza, MPV, Roadsters" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642