By Chang-Ran Kim, Asia auto correspondent TOKYO, Aug 25 (Reuters) - Mazda Motor Corp. launched on Thursday an all-new version of its iconic MX-5 sports coupe, in its first overhaul in seven years, as it aims to stay the course for product-led growth under a new, sporty brand image. While global sales of the MX-5, called Roadster in Japan, are targeted at just 40,000 units a year, the lightweight two-seater has been crucial in raising Mazda's brand profile ever since it first ignited the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mazda rolls out all-new MX-5 in renewed brand push" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642