TOKYO, April 28 (Reuters) - Mazda Motor Corp. said on Friday it had set its exchange rate assumption for the new business year at an average 110 yen for the dollar. It also assumed a euro sales rate of 135 yen. The Japanese auto maker said it expects its global vehicle sales for the business year that began this month to total 1.21 million units, up from the 1.149 million sold last year.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mazda says assume 06/07 dollar rate of 110 yen" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.