TOKYO, April 28 (Reuters) - Mazda Motor Corp. said on Friday it would announce a revision to its earnings estimates for the year ended March 31 at 11 a.m. (0200 GMT), at the same time as its actual earnings announcement. Under Japanese stock exchange rules, companies are required to revise their forecasts if they expect a swing of more than 30 percent in either direction. Mazda lifted its consolidated earnings forecasts for the just-ended year in February.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mazda says to revise 05/06 earnings estimates" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642