TOKYO, Jan 28 (Reuters) - Mazda Motor Corp will begin supplying its Mazda5/Premacy minivan under Nissan Motor Co's badge for sale in Japan starting in May, the two companies said on Friday. Nissan and Mazda, Japan's No.2 and No.5 automakers, have other original equipment manufacturing (OEM) deals under which Mazda provides its Bongo van and truck models to Nissan, while Nissan supplies the AD/AD Expert van to Mazda. (Reporting by Chang-Ran Kim; Editing by Joseph Radford)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mazda to supply Mazda5 minivan to Nissan in Japan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.