TOKYO, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Mazda Motor Corp said on Thursday it expects to sell 1.015 million vehicles worldwide in the current business year through March, up from a projection of 1.001 million units made in May. The company, Japan's fifth-biggest automaker, said it now expects sales in Japan of 300,000 units for the year to March, trimming its earlier forecast of 319,000. But it sees North American sales at 344,000 units for the year, above its May projection of 323,000 and European ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mazda ups 02/03 global vehicle sales outlook" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642