TOKYO, May 20 (Reuters) - The head of Japan's Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus Corp said the recall of about 190,000 trucks and buses announced on Thursday should have been issued in 1996 and he blamed the company's corporate culture of concealment for the delay. "I personally feel strong anger with the fact that a critical issue like the clutch-housing failure was untouched until today, neglecting company responsibility," President Wilfried Porth, a former DaimlerChrysler official, told a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"M'bishi Fuso head:Corp culture led to recall delay" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642