TOKYO, Nov 24 (Reuters) - Mitsubishi Fuso Truck & Bus Corp said on Wednesday it will halt sales of most big trucks for about two months while it traces some 120,000 vehicles that it wants to recall to fix defective front and rear wheel hubs. The unlisted Japanese truck maker, owned 65 percent by DaimlerChrysler AG and 20 percent by Mitsubishi Motors Corp. , has already issued recalls for over 910,000 trucks and buses since admitting in May that it hid information on vehicle defects ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"M'bishi Fuso to pause big truck sales for recalls" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642