TOKYO, June 28 (Reuters) - Unlisted Japanese truck maker Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus Co. said on Tuesday it booked a parent-only net loss of 88.18 billion yen ($807.2 million) in the business year ended March 31 after a series of vehicle recalls. A year earlier, Mitsubishi Fuso, held 85 percent by DaimlerChrysler AG , posted a net profit of 6.61 billion yen. The red ink was mainly due to a surge in special losses related to a 475 million euro ($577.9 million) charge booked by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"M'bishi Fuso posts $800 mln FY04 loss on recalls" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642