TOKYO, May 20 (Reuters) - Japan's Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus Corp, already reeling from a separate recall scandal, said on Thursday it would recall about 190,000 trucks and buses, adding that a defect in a truck may have led to one death in 2002. It announced the recall in a statement issued ahead of a news conference. The unlisted truck maker is owned 65 percent by DaimlerChrysler AG and 20 percent by Mitsubishi Motors Corp . It was a division of Mitsubishi Motors until being spun ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"M'bishi Fuso to recall 190,000 trucks, buses" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.