TOKYO, Nov 28 (Reuters) - The Japanese truck unit of DaimlerChrysler AG said on Monday it expected its global vehicle sales to rise about 3 percent to 185,000 units this business year, led by a recovery in domestic truck sales. Sales in Japan are expected to rise 6 percent to 65,000 units in the year to March 31, 2006, while elsewhere they are set for a 1 percent rise to reach a record of 120,000 units, the unlisted Mitsubishi Fuso Truck & Bus Corp. (MFTBC) said. "We have stabilised ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"M'bishi Fuso says sees 05/06 global sales up 3 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.