TOKYO, June 27 (Reuters) - Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus Corp., the Japanese truck unit of DaimlerChrysler AG , said on Wednesday it had sold 180 real estate properties in Japan as part of its efforts to focus on its core businesses, in a deal valued at $1.4 billion, according to a market source. The unlisted truck maker, held 85 percent by DaimlerChrysler, declined to disclose the value of the transaction. The properties, mainly of retail operations for its regional sales centres, would ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"M'bishi Fuso sells real estate for $1.4 bln -source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.