TOKYO, Jan 27 (Reuters) - Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd. will lead the rehabilitation of ailing Mitsubishi Motors Corp. (MMC) and make it an affiliate, the Nihon Keizai business daily reported on Thursday. The paper said Mitsubishi Heavy would buy an additional 50 billion yen ($481 million) worth of MMC shares, raising its stake in the auto maker to over 15 percent from a little less than 10 percent currently. Mitsubishi Heavy chairman Takashi Nishioka will also serve as MMC's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"M'bishi Heavy to lead MMC rehabilitation-paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.