TOKYO, Aug 30 (Reuters) - Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd. will buy a piece of land in Nagoya, west of Tokyo, from Mitsubishi Motors Corp to build a plant for making the wings for Boeing Co's . 7E7 aircraft, a business daily said on Monday. The top Japanese comprehensive heavy machinery maker will invest at least 35 billion yen ($319 million) to begin production at the plant in 2006. Mitsubishi Heavy wants to expand its aerospace business to offset a slowdown in its shipbuilding and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"M'bishi Heavy plans wing plant for Boeing 7E7-paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642