TOKYO, March 30 (Reuters) - Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd will invest about 40 billion yen ($404 million) over the next four years to double turbocharger output as automakers seek fuel-efficient technologies, the Nikkei business daily said on Sunday. Mitsubishi Heavy, the world's No. 3 maker of turbochargers, plans to build a new factory near Bangkok with annual output of over 2 million units, and would also expand production at plants in Japan and Amsterdam, the Nikkei said. The moves ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"M'bishi Heavy to spend $404mln on turbochargers-Nikkei" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.