TOKYO, June 16 (Reuters) - Mitsubishi Motors Corp said will hold a news conference at 4:30 p.m. (0730 GMT) on Wednesday to announce revisions to a business recovery plan unveiled less than a month ago. Japan's fourth-largest car maker is expected to sharply reduce its domestic sales target for the business year to next March after a bigger-than-expected fall in sales due to a series of recall scandals. Last month Mitsubishi crafted a $4 billion emergency rescue package and announced ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"M'bishi Motor to brief on business plan 0730 GMT" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.