TOKYO, June 16 (Reuters) - Scandal-plagued Japanese car maker Mitsubishi Motors Corp will release a new revival plan on Wednesday sharply reducing its domestic sales target for the business year to next March, industry sources said. A Mitsubishi Motors spokesman declined to comment. Only a month ago, Mitsubishi crafted a $4 billion emergency rescue package following a series of recall scandals that hit it and affiliate Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus Corp, hurting its domestic sales. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"M'bishi Motors to cut revival plan target-sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.