TOKYO, Nov 27 (Reuters) - Struggling Mitsubishi Motors Corp. will obtain a 56 billion yen ($485.2 million) syndicated loan from a group of financial institutions led by Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi, the Nihon Keizai business daily reported on Monday. It will be the auto maker's first large-scale fund-raising since January 2005 when the Mitsubishi group took the lead in helping it restructure after DaimlerChrysler AG decided to end financial assistance amid a massive recall scandal, the paper ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"M'bishi Motors to get Y56 bln syndicated loan-paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.