TOKYO, March 30 (Reuters) - The president of Japan's Mitsubishi Motors Corp. (MMC) said on Wednesday he expected the auto maker's domestic sales in the business year ending March 31 to slightly exceed a forecast of 220,000 units. "I've just checked the figures and we're expecting domestic sales to total around 224,000 units" for the business year, President Osamu Masuko told a news conference.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"M'bishi Motors: Japan sales to edge past forecast" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642