TOKYO, June 21 (Reuters) - Japan's Mitsubishi Motors Corp. said on Thursday it will begin selling a flexible-fuel version of the Pajero sport utility vehicle in Brazil next month as it aims to grab a bigger share of the ethanol-friendly market. The Tokyo-based carmaker has also said it would launch a flex-fuel vehicle, which can run on any mixture of ethanol and gasoline, in the United States during the fiscal year starting in April 2009. Flex-fuel vehicles make up more than four-fifths ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"M'bishi Motors to launch flex-fuel Pajero in Brazil" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642