TOKYO, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Mitsubishi Motors Corp. (MMC) said on Monday it had received over 5,000 orders for its new Outlander sport utility vehicle (SUV) in Japan, double the monthly sales target, just two weeks after the car's launch. MMC, Japan's only unprofitable auto maker, had originally targeted sales of 2,000 vehicles per month. The maker of the Pajero SUV said it had received some 2,500 orders for the Outlander before it went on sale on Oct. 17. Since the launch it had received ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"M'bishi Motors: Outlander SUV orders double target" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.