TOKYO, Jan 26 (Reuters) - Ailing Mitsubishi Motors Corp. is likely to post a full-year net loss of over 450 billion yen ($4.33 billion), some 200 billion yen more than forecast, the Yomiuri newspaper reported on Wednesday. The paper said the auto maker would announce the forecast revision for the year ending March 31 on Friday, when it unveils a new revival plan. ($1=103.96 yen)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"M'bishi Motors to post Y450 bln 04/05 loss - paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.