TOKYO, Dec 19 (Reuters) - Mitsubishi Motors will recall about 1.2 million 660 cc minicar vehicles sold in Japan due to problems in engine oil seals, a part that prevents engine oil from leaking, the Japanese automaker said on Wednesday. The pullback is likely to cost Mitsubishi about 7.5 billion yen ($89.3 million), and the costs have yet to be included in the firm's 2012/13 forecast, the company said in a statement. Mitsubishi will recall some Minica and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"M'bishi Motors to recall 1.2 mln cars to fix engine part" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.