TOKYO, Oct 29 (Reuters) - Struggling Japanese auto maker Mitsubishi Motors Corp. (MMC) said on Friday that media reports that it was in talks with PSA Peugeot Citroen of France for a tie-up were speculation. An MMC spokesman said the auto maker was considering various options as part of a revival plan, but that any specific reports were speculative. An official at Peugeot Japon, the Japanese unit of Peugeot Citroen, said he had not heard anything about the reported talks. Japanese ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"M'bishi Motors: reports of Peugeot tie speculative" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642