TOKYO, May 21 (Reuters) - Japan's Mitsubishi Motors Corp (MMC) said on Friday that Phoenix Capital's stake in the auto maker would be around 40 percent, assuming it bought 100 billion yen of common shares. DaimlerChrysler AG's holding would fall to between 22 and 23 percent from 37 percent. Phoenix Capital, a Tokyo-based investment fund with close ties to the Mitsubishi group, plans to inject at least 70 billion yen ($621.4 million) and intends to raise that to 100 billion yen to become ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"M'bishi Motors says Phoenix to hold 40 pct stake" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.