TOKYO, March 30 (Reuters) - Japan's Mitsubishi Motors Corp. said on Friday it would post a special profit of about 6.8 billion yen ($57.8 million) this business year after receiving dividends from its investments. The automaker said it has not finalised its earnings outlook and would announce a forecast revision if needed.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"M'bishi Motors says to post $58 mln special profit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.