TOKYO, April 27 (Reuters) - Mitsubishi Motors Corp. said on Thursday it had set its exchange rate assumptions for the new business year at an average 115 yen for the dollar and 135 yen for the euro. The Japanese auto maker also said it expects global vehicle sales for the business year that began this month to total 1.374 million units, up from the 1.306 million sold last year.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"M'bishi Motors sees 2006/07 dollar average 115 yen" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.