TOKYO, Sept 29 (Reuters) - Japanese auto maker Mitsubishi Motors Corp. said on Friday its half-year results would be better than it had projected in April because of a 7 billion yen ($59 million) special profit. In April it forecast a group net loss of 28 billion yen for the six months ending this month and a profit of 8 billion yen for the full year to March.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"M'bishi Motors sees H1 result better than expected" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642