TOKYO, May 21 (Reuters) - Japan's Mitsubishi Motors Corp (MMC) said on Friday it expected to return to the black at the net level next business year, forecasting a profit of 10 billion yen ($88.8 million). For the year that ended in March 2004, it had a net loss of 215.4 billion yen and it forecast a net loss of 230 billion yen for the current year. ($1=112.64 Yen)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"M'bishi Motors sees Y10 bln net profit in 05/06" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.