TOKYO, Nov 21 (Reuters) - Japan's Mitsubishi Motors Corp said on Friday the recall and repairs of five models it announced a day earlier would cost about 6.6 billion yen ($60 million) but not affect its earnings forecasts. Japan's fourth-largest auto maker, owned 37 percent by DaimlerChrysler , said on Thursday it would recall more than 360,000 Galant, Galant Aspire and Legnum sedans, and about 11,000 Grandis minivans worldwide. It also said it would repair 75,528 Pajero Mini ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"M'bishi Motors to spend Y6.6 bln on recall, repair" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.