TOKYO, Jan 19 (Reuters) - Mitsubishi Motors Corp said on Monday it would hold an extraordinary shareholders' meeting in March, bolstering expectations that big shareholders would put up extra capital to support the troubled auto maker. Its shares were up 8.71 percent at 262 yen after the news. The car firm declined comment on the content of the meeting. Its main shareholder, DaimlerChrysler AG , said this month it was considering a capital increase for Mitsubishi but the German-US auto ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"M'bishi Mtrs calls shareholder meeting, shares up" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.