SINGAPORE, July 31 (Reuters) - Singapore property firm MCL Land Ltd on Wednesday posted a 45 percent rise in first-half net profit to S$13.16 million ($7.5 million) due to lower taxes and better residential sales. MCL, 60 percent owned by Cycle & Carriage Ltd , said the outlook for the Singapore property market remained cautious. The company said its trading profit for the year would be substantially higher than in 2001 but overall results would depend on the extent of further ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"MCL Land H1 net profit up 45 percent" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642