KING OF PRUSSIA, Pa., June 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Medical Alarm Concepts Holding, Inc. (OTCQB: MDHI.PK), today announced it has selected FEV of Auburn Hills, MI to conduct further tests of its MotorBooster™ engine catalyst product, which in preliminary tests demonstrated strong...
- MDHI Completes Free MotorBoosterâ„¢ Trial - Begins Taking Revenue Generating Orders of Fuel Saving Product - Selects Moulton for Fulfillment Testing
- MDHI to Offer Consumers Fuel Savings via Launch of MotorBoosterâ„¢ Radio Advertising Campaign Scheduled for April 15th, 2012
- MDHI Reveals Target Cities and Radio Stations for MotorBoosterâ„¢ Radio Launch Scheduled for April 15th - To Target Heavy Commute Cities
- MDHI to Launch MotorBoosterâ„¢ Radio Ads on April 15th -- 180 Radio Spots Booked for First Week with Additional Spots to Follow
- MDHI Launches Radio Ad Campaign and Promotion for MotorBoosterâ„¢ Fuel Saving Engine Catalyst with Plans on Retail Expansion