NEW YORK, June 29 (Reuters) - Companies in the media, cable and oil and gas sectors are at most risk of default and will help drive overall U.S. junk bond default rates to 12 to 14 percent by year end, CreditSights said in a report. Capital goods, paper and packaging, consumer products, retail, telecommunications and airlines are the other sectors with highest default risk, the report published on Sunday said. While overall default risk has dropped over the past year because the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Media and cable now the riskiest sector-CreditSights" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642