Mediation talks at MTU Friedrichshafen fail-paper


FRANKFURT, Aug 21 (Reuters) - Mediation talks between DaimlerChrysler and family shareholders at heavy diesel engine unit MTU Friedrichshafen on how to sell the firm have failed, the Financial Times Deutschland reported. DaimlerChrysler controls roughly 88 percent of MTU Friedrichshafen, while Germany's Maybach and Zeppelin families hold the remaining 12 percent and have a right of veto. The paper, quoting sources familiar with the situation, said in an advance copy of its Monday edition ...

Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)

"Mediation talks at MTU Friedrichshafen fail-paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:

  All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
  Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
  •   Global sales and production data by country
  •   U.S. model-line inventory data
  •   Engine and equipment installation rates
  •   WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
  •   Product Cycle chart
  •   Interrelationships among major OEMs
  •   Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
   •  Historical data and much more!

For pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: or phone: (248) 799-2642

Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.

Already registered? here.

Mar 8, 2018

Toyota Camry Hybrid 2.5L Atkinson 4-Cyl. – 2018 Award Acceptance

Masashi Hakariya, project manager-engine development at Toyota, accepts award for Toyota Camry Hybrid at 2018 Wards 10 Best Engines ceremony....More


Follow Us

Sponsored Introduction Continue on to (or wait seconds) ×