MILAN, Oct 28 (Reuters) - Italian investment bank Mediobanca does not have any plan for a takeover of struggling carmaker Fiat , Mediobanca Chief Executive Vincenzo Maranghi said on Monday. "There is no Mediobanca plan for Fiat," Maranghi told a shareholders' meeting. Mediobanca, historically the key player in Italian corporate affairs, was rumoured to have been planning some kind of move for Fiat around the time that the carmaker's creditor banks put together a three billion-euro financing ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mediobanca has no plan for Fiat - Maranghi" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.