MILAN, June 25 (Reuters) - Italian bank Mediobanca and other investors have bought just under 35 percent of Ferrari ahead of a planned flotation of the racing and sports car group by parent Fiat , Borsa & Finanza reported on Tuesday. In a summary of a story sent to news agencies, Borsa & Finanza said the investors paid about 870 million euros for the stake, valuing Ferrari at about 2.5 billion euros. Ferrari is 90-percent owned by Fiat, which plans to list the carmaker and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mediobanca, investors buy 35 pct of Ferrari-report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.