BRUSSELS, July 31 (Reuters) - Belgian semiconductor specialist Melexis cut its revenue growth forecast for this year after a second-quarter it acknowledged had not gone as well as expected. Revenue rose just one percent year-on-year to 50.7 million euros ($69.31 million), against the average forecast from a Reuters poll of six analysts of 53.2 million euros. Melexis said it now targeted revenue growth of between 3 and 4 percent this year, compared with a 10-15 percent range it had ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Melexis cuts 2007 revenue target after thin Q2" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642