BRUSSELS, July 31 (Reuters) - Belgian semiconductor specialist Melexis reduced its full-year forecast on Thursday after posting second-quarter results in line with expectations. The company, whose chips for example monitor oil pressure, control home lighting and regulate engine temperatures, said it expected sales to be stable in 2008 based on the current euro/dollar rate. It had previously forecast a 5 percent rise. Melexis said sales in the April-June period were steady at 50.8 million ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Melexis cuts 2008 outlook after in-line Q2" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.