BRUSSELS, Feb 19 (Reuters) - Belgian semiconductor maker Melexis on Thursday reported a 13.5-percent rise in year net profits to 24.6 million euros on a 13 percent increase in revenues to 133.5 million euros. Melexis -- which makes semiconductors that help monitor oil pressure and control the engine temperature in cars -- also said in a statement it saw for 2004 "a continuation of the trend seen in 2003". It also said the impact of the weaker dollar on earnings was "limited". It will ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Melexis says 2003 earnings up 13.5 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.