BRUSSELS, Sept 22 (Reuters) - Belgian semiconductor specialist Melexis on Tuesday slightly raised its 2009 sales guidance, saying the short-term outlook was improving and sales would be towards the higher end of earlier guidance. "The economic situation short-term is improving...Order rates have strengthened throughout the third quarter," Melexis said in a statement. Melexis, whose chips are used in products to monitor oil pressure, control home lighting and regulate engine temperatures, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Melexis sees 2009 sales at higher end of guidance" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642