FRANKFURT, Dec 29 (Reuters) - The head of the luxury Mercedes unit of DaimlerChrysler was quoted on Sunday as saying he expected to have at least matched last year's 1.2 million sales of Mercedes and Smart brand cars in 2002. "With Mercedes and Smart we should build on last year's 1.2 million car sales," Mercedes chief Juergen Hubbert told Focus magazine in an interview to be published on Monday. Worldwide sales of Mercedes models dropped 6.5 percent in November, hit by a sharp drop in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mercedes '02 unit sales to at least match '01-report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642