STUTTGART, Germany, Sept 25 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler's Mercedes Car Group aims to achieve an 8 percent operating margin and boost productivity by just over 7 percent in 2007, Mercedes Chief Operating Officer Rainer Schmueckle said on Tuesday. Previously, Mercedes had forecast a margin significantly higher than 7 percent and the passenger car arm of Daimler had in July added that it would target a 10 percent margin by 2010 at the latest.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mercedes aims for 8 pct operating margin in 2007" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642