JOHANNESBURG, March 27 (Reuters) - Mercedes-Benz South Africa plans to shut its East London production plant for four weeks next month and for a further four weeks from the last week in May, a local newspaper reported on Friday. It was not clear when in April the four-week shutdown would begin. Business Report cited a production status note sent to all Mercedes-Benz suppliers saying it anticipated only operating the East London plant for four days a week in May, until the second ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mercedes-Benz SAfrica to temporarily shut plant-report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642