FRANKFURT, July 28 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler expects retail sales of its luxury Mercedes-Benz brand to rise around 3.5 to four percent in July, with sales up around 2 percent for the Mercedes Car Group including the Smart minicar brand, Mercedes Car Group chief Eckhard Cordes said. Chrysler chief Dieter Zetsche said he was confident about his division's sales this month but was not more specific.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mercedes-Benz sales up around 3.5-4 pct in July" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.